1. Use a medium consistency light blue icing and a #3 tip to give the carriage wheel and pipe an upside down “U” shape that makes this carriage look like it’s wearing a helmet. Let the icing set.
2. Add darker blue stripes with medium consistency icing and a #3 tip. Flood the wheels with white icing. Let it dry for 20 minutes.
3. Use the light blue icing to fill in the door of the carriage. Put a #1.5 tip on the dark blue icing and pipe some spokes on the wheels.
4. Use the white icing to fill in the window of the carriage and to pipe a small step on the bottom.
5. Add fenders with the dark blue icing and a #3 tip. (Do carriages HAVE fenders? I think they should.) Pipe a line across the bottom of the window with thick white icing and a #3 tip.
6. Pipe a line of icing across the top of the carriage and immediately cover with sugar pearls. Add a larger pearl at the top and you are done!
Ideas for the Dessert Tables